Bristol WriteClub happens once a month at the marvellous HOURS Space in Colston Yard.
Follow the links below to book your tickets (sessions tend to sell out in advance, so do get in quick!) and we'll email you with further details as the session approaches.
We also run full day retreats - these are usually oversubscribed, so book up before they fill up.
Come write with us!
HOURS Space, Bristol
BRISTOL: 7:30-9:30pm Wed 21st June 2017
HOURS Space 10, Colston Yard, Colston St, Bristol BS1 5BD
We're really excited about this inaugural National Writing Day and delighted to be offering a one-off WriteClub special to celebrate. The topic for the evening will be 'writing'. We'll be writing about what our characters write, things we've written, how our writing shapes us and our worlds - real, dreamed and fictional.
10am-4pm Sat 13th May 2017
HOURS Space, Colston Yard, Bristol BS1 5BD
Forget the rain and the clouds and the cold. Book a space on the Summer All-Dayer instead. Starting at 10am, this one-day writing retreat at HOURS Space in Bristol will give you the chance to:
* get words down on the page (Yes! Lots of them!)
* gain your own personal team of writing cheerleaders
* get excited about new stories (someone who attended our January All-Dayer is now 20,000 words into a novel - yay!)
* reignite your passion for writing
* explore ways to get more writing in your life.
Whether you're working on a long term project, or you haven't picked up a pen in years, provided the urge to write is beating in your heart, this day will have something for you.
Booking essential - £60* Click here to visit our ticketshop now
If you'd like to make sure that you're kept in the loop, ping us an email to email@example.com and demand to be added to our mailing list. We send out monthly emails with details of our upcoming clubs, plus listings of events in the local area.
* WriteClub tickets are non-refundable, except if the event is cancelled by order of the event management. Please make sure you have received an electronic version of your ticket when you book - if it doesn't arrive, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets may not be copied or printed more than once. Each ticket is numbered and has a unique QR code. Entry will refused for duplicate tickets.
If you are unable to make a session you have booked for, please do contact us at email@example.com. If we have a waiting list, we will contact them to see if we can re-sell your ticket!