10am-4pm Sat 13th May 2017
HOURS Space, Colston Yard, Bristol BS1 5BD
Forget the rain and the clouds and the cold. Book a space on the Summer All-Dayer instead. Starting at 10am, this one-day writing retreat at HOURS Space in Bristol will give you the chance to:
* get words down on the page (Yes! Lots of them!)
* gain your own personal team of writing cheerleaders
* get excited about new stories (someone who attended our January All-Dayer is now 20,000 words into a novel - yay!)
* reignite your passion for writing
* explore ways to get more writing in your life.
Whether you're working on a long term project, or you haven't picked up a pen in years, provided the urge to write is beating in your heart, this day will have something for you.
Booking essential - £60* Click here to visit our ticketshop now
Bristol and Bath WriteClubs happen once a month and we also run full day writing retreats.
You're welcome to join us on a monthly basis, or to stop by now and then to generate new ideas. Bristol WriteClub takes place at the lovely HOURS Space in Colston Yard and Bath WriteClub can be found at New Oriel Hall in Larkhall.
Follow the links below to book your tickets (sessions tend to sell out in advance, so do get in quick!) and we'll email you with further details as the session approaches.
Come write with us!
If you'd like to make sure that you're kept in the loop, ping us an email to email@example.com and demand to be added to our mailing list. We send out monthly emails with details of our upcoming clubs, plus listings of events in the local area.
* WriteClub tickets are non-refundable, except if the event is cancelled by order of the event management. Please make sure you have received an electronic version of your ticket when you book - if it doesn't arrive, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets may not be copied or printed more than once. Each ticket is numbered and has a unique QR code. Entry will refused for duplicate tickets.
If you are unable to make a session you have booked for, please do contact us at email@example.com. If we have a waiting list, we will contact them to see if we can re-sell your ticket!