MICRO FICTION COMPETITION
Micro Fiction Competition
Get scribbling and enter our Summer Micro Fiction competition!
First prize: One place on the WriteClub Summer All-Dayer in Bristol plus publication in our newsletter
Deadline: 16th May 2018
Entry fee: £3.50
1) 100 words max
2) Must be original unpublished work of the author
3) Must be flash fiction (i.e. prose, not verse poetry)
4) Send as PDF, doc or docx. file to email@example.com along with your entry fee receipt
5) Must be on the theme of Summer
6) Entries must be in English
Micro Fiction competition 2017
We're delighted to announce the winner of our 2017 Micro Fiction Competition is:
"Fresh Scars" by Johanna Spiers
Johanna wins a place on our Writing Resolutions January All-Dayer PLUS publication in the next WriteClub newsletter.
If you'd like to receive a copy of our newsletter, do ping an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to join our mailing list.
Watch this space for future competitions. And in the meantime...KEEP ON WRITING!